Black Friday, it’s the best of times, it’s the worst of times. While we’ve nearly all had to work through the cursed sale apocalypse at one point in our lives, I am giving you permission to live a little and spend some of that hard earned cash. Below, find the best Gen Z Black Friday 2020 deals, from JB Hi-Fi and Big W to Sephora, THE ICONIC, Minga London and Golf Wang.
The struggle of understanding the flaws of late stage capitalism but also being a slut for a good deal 🥴🥴🥴.
Black Friday Gen Z 2020 Deals: Gaming, Makeup & Teen Fashion
Alrighty, let’s get into it. JB Hi-Fi’s Black Friday sales make me McFucking combust. As of Wednesday, the 25th of November and per a leaked Black Friday catalogue, they’re offering up to 70% off computers, audio equipment, games and more, but these are the hot gaming and tech deals to keep an eye on:
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, $59
- Watch Dogs: Legion, $59
- Marvel’s Avengers, $44
- NBA 2K21, $39
- Red Dead Redemption II, $39
- Final Fantasy VII Remake, $49
- Borderlands 3, $19
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War, $5
- Logitech G502 Hero Gaming Mouse, $99
- Logitech G432 Stereo Gaming Headset, $99
- Astro A10 Wired Gaming Headset, $99
- Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, $129
- Steelseries Apex 3 Gaming Keyboard, $99
- Samsung Q60T 75” QLED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV, $1888
Big W’s Black Friday sale has a tonne of great gaming and tech deals. Per their digital catalogue and from Friday, the 27th of November till Monday, the 30th of November, you’ll be able to feast your eyes on:
- Nintendo Switch Lite Grey Console, $289
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars, $64
- Paper Mario: The Origami King, $59
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, $59
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, $59
- Super Mario Odyssey, $59
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons, $64
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, $29
- Death Stranding, $20
- Resident Evil 3, $39
- The Last of Us Part II, $39
- Ghost of Tsushima, $59
- Marvel’s Spider-Man, $20
- Marvel’s Avengers, $39
- Multimedia DVD Projector, $175
- 50”” Full HD LED Smart TV, $599
From the 26th to 27th of November, Sephora are offering up to 20% off everything—15% off with no minimum spending and 20% off with $120 minimum spending. Then, for their Cyber Monday sale on the 29th to the 30th of November, you can catch up to 50% off selected items online.
Kim Chic Beauty
Using the code BOGOFREE, Kim Chi’s beauty line, Kim Chic Beauty, is offering a buy one get one free deal for a huge range of her products here.
With the code CYBER40, Calvin Klein is offering 40% off storewide from the 25th to the 30th of November.
Cotton On are offering 30% off everything, as well as a Cyber Monday sale from the 29th of November till the 30th of November, Cotton On is offering 10,000 of its styles under $20.
Hugo Boss is offering 30% off selected menswear, womenswear, footwear and accessories, with 40% off selected men’s suits, blazers and formal trousers.
Tommy Hilfiger is offering up to 30% off storewide, with an additional 10% off to their VIPs.
From the 24th of November at 7AM till the 29th of November at 11:59PM, THE ICONIC are offering up to 30% off on a range of items. You can find them all here.
- Two Cuts N Sew Tops + Hat for $90 USD.
- Two Bottoms + Hat for $80 USD.
- Two Tees + Accessory for $40 USD.
UK vintage-inspired streetwear brand Minga London is offering up to 80% off on its items, with a free bucket hat with every purchase.
In the lead up to Christmas, Etsy is offering 20% or more off a selection of items, as well as slashing everything by 8% until the end of the year.
Booktopia are offering their own Black Friday sale with up to 40% off selected books, an additional 10% when you buy two or more.